first long drive 50 desoto

pipebomb

recently (almost) finished my 50 desoto custom.17285956748_06a84577a5_k_d.jpg17471762272_c42142a98a_k_d.jpg17447669306_9bbfa878df_k_d.jpg still need to finish the exhaust but i got it legal yesterday and decided to get it out today and take it for a long test run. here are some pictures. hope you enjoy. 

• Like 7

Amazing, the respect for patina grows! We will be in your area sometime mid August enroute to winnepeg, via Niagara Falls. Would love to make your acquaintance.

• Like 1

sorry, not painting it

building in background is an old folks apartment building. saw my buddy and just randomly stopped and never realized how cool the building was!

Pflaming- yeah, get a hold of me when you are around. im about 6 miles northeast of hancock in mason!

thanks for the comments !!

• Like 3

Amazing, the respect for patina grows! We will be in your area sometime mid August enroute to winnepeg, via Niagara Falls. Would love to make your acquaintance.

What on earth would you be doing in Winnipeg PP, glad you picked summer for the visit...

Well Fargo, heres the plan: June 10 to Flagstaff, to Dorango, Co., to Slaina, Ks., to iIndianapolis. in., to Hagarstown, Md., to Brattlesburg, Vt., to Bath, Me. ETA in Bath, July 2.

August 10 to Niagara Falls, Ny., to Hancock, WI., to winnepeg ( wife's sister), several days there then home via Yellowstone. That leg to take two or more weeks as well. No long days, average day 300 miles. I left out some stops in the afore mentioned route. If any one is close to our route let us know, we 'll work with you on hookimg up for coffee or ( what have you).

Gonna see the USA in our HONDA!!! Sorry about that.

UPDATE WILL BE IN 'OFF TOPIC' THREAD

Edited by pflaming

Well Fargo, heres the plan: June 10 to Flagstaff, to Dorango, Co., to Slaina, Ks., to iIndianapolis. in., to Hagarstown, Md., to Brattlesburg, Vt., to Bath, Me. ETA in Bath, July 2.

August 10 to Niagara Falls, Ny., to Hancock, WI., to winnepeg ( wife's sister), several days there then home via Yellowstone. That leg to take two or more weeks as well. No long days, average day 300 miles. I left out some stops in the afore mentioned route. If any one is close to our route let us know, we 'll work with you on hookimg up for coffee or ( what have you).

Gonna see the USA in our HONDA!!! Sorry about that.

18 miles north of the Winnipeg city limits, let me know when your in town. Will go for a Timmies together, and talk about patina.....PS it's Winnipeg not winnepeg

18 miles north of the Winnipeg city limits, let me know when your in town......PS it's Winnipeg not winnepeg

I'm more interested in Dorango..Slaina...ildianapolis and Brattlesburg.....geez PP get some spellcheck 

Durango Salina Indianapolis Brattleboro.......

I'm more interested in Dorango..Slaina...ildianapolis and Brattlesburg.....geez PP get some spellcheck 

Durango Salina Indianapolis Brattleboro.......

You missed the Hancock, WI... Misspelled the whole state.  ;)  Hancock is in the U P of MI. Some think that the Upper Peninsula should be part of Wisconsin, but it is actually Michigan. 

Edited by Merle Coggins
  • Like 1