There are many excellent threads on this forum. There is a system in place to rate the threads and topics. I have observed that many of these excellent topics have not been rated. To rate them click on the stars found at the beginning of each thread. I am surprised that more folks have not used this rating system???

• Like 3

what is the purpose? does it put the topic at the top of a search or is it for a pat on the back to the originator?

personally I think the many and varied responses is the true rating of the thread...you can give them a score...but lets be fair all around if we have but 1 to 5 to rate a thread.....that is not saying much except all is positive except to a lesser degree.......are we going to be enable to the ability to give it a negative rating...don't see that happening...that would be abused to no end...again, I think the reponses are the true merit of a thread good or bad as readership is up and folks are commenting one manner or another..the star system needs to go away..

• Like 1