3 coupe

Buick john

we picked up the windsor 3 coupe Thursday night. Took it out Friday ran like a dream very tight engine. It got slot attention at the show & won judges choice so happy days

• Like 1

It seems photos didn't show up will try again. & no will not change my name as that's how everyone knows me & also own one

post-7863-0-33295700-1428170018_thumb.jpg

post-7863-0-23230900-1428170054_thumb.jpg

post-7863-0-97034400-1428170075_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Misunderstood your first post. I had thought you already had it from you previous threads. Kidding about the name change.....probably too many "Chrysler John's" out there anyway.

Lol I did or think I did say on the first posts that we had acquired the coupe but couldn't collect till April lol

Nice car mate........I had a 48 Windsor 4dr sedan 40 yrs ago, have always had a soft spot for these cars...............welcome to the best mopar forum, regards, andyd

Thanks guys yes we will many happy days with this windsor. I'm also surprised with the information on this forum