Blocking Option: How does it work on here?

47heaven

Saw it, but needs to be laid out in a better, more readable format.

if you  had the 'user agreement' listed at the top of the forum every time one enters the site it would not make for a good format.  You would be paging down to get to the threads.  This forum and all others I participate has the box where you click and digitally sign that you have read and accepted these rules prior to becoming a member with posting rights.  Often these rules change...if there is a drastic change some forums will terminate all membership and send out a note that ALL must register again and thus go back through the acceptance of the terms and policy of membership.  Many click this agreement without so much as scanning much less read the entire binder.

Lets move on ...too much whining. This thread needs to be ended. Just a waste.

• Like 1

Glad you agree since your uncivil comment was left but my reply to it was deleted.

if you  had the 'user agreement' listed at the top of the forum every time one enters the site it would not make for a good format.  You would be paging down to get to the threads.  This forum and all others I participate has the box where you click and digitally sign that you have read and accepted these rules prior to becoming a member with posting rights.  Often these rules change...if there is a drastic change some forums will terminate all membership and send out a note that ALL must register again and thus go back through the acceptance of the terms and policy of membership.  Many click this agreement without so much as scanning much less read the entire binder.

Tell me Tim, do you, and have you abide to everything that's mentioned in those rules, yourself? Think hard on this one before you answer it. 

Not sure I understand this logic. If I were not having fun and enjoying this site I would not be here.

No, Don....see that's the whole problem. You may be the one having fun, but not everybody is enjoying it. 

No, Dodge....we have have an issue here that needs to be resolved. The problem has been that people don't want to solve it, so it's brushed under the carpet and and ignored. 

No, Dodge....we have have an issue here that needs to be resolved. The problem has been that people don't want to solve it, so it's brushed under the carpet and and ignored. 

Are you developing a a a a stutter?

You aren't the only one who has had posts moved, edited or deleted. The "report" link has been clicked on your posts by members who haven't responded to you publicly or even posted on the threads you've posted to so it is unlikely you know who they are.

At this point I am becoming very annoyed and may actually start doing what you have accused me of doing.

Definitely.

If you have issues please contact GTK.

Tell me Tim, do you, and have you abide to everything that's mentioned in those rules, yourself? Think hard on this one before you answer it. 

I have the option to leave the forum ...

I've tried to help you with the use of the blocking tool

I have tried to help you with the posting of the location of the forum policy and rules...

I'm not sure now just what may or may not make you happy here...evidently I am not one you wish to block ..!

I think you may be best served as Tod mentioned by taking this up with GTK...other than the two moderators there is little anyone here can do for you..

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

Enough. If you don't like the rules then don't post. I'm closing this thread and if you start another with the same rant you will be banned.

We have very few restrictions and the one for limiting ads to the classified section is based on the negative experiences members had when we allowed them in the forums.

I pay for the bandwidth, I get to set the rules. Bashing mods/members is not acceptable. Any thing else PM me again and we will address it off line.

• Like 14