Best customer service I've experienced in years.

casper50

I ordered some parts from Tom Langdon yesterday.  He personally phoned me with questions to make sure that I knew the pros and cons with some of the parts I ordered and used a much cheaper shipping method than what was available online.  He then phoned me back and asked me some questions and made some suggestions about the set up that I am going to use and also passed on a competitor's phone number for a part that I might need that Tom doesn't have in stock.  When I moved to Alaska 12 years ago I had to learn that an extremely tiny amount of businesses in Alaska have even heard of customer service.  I mean if there's only one plumber in town what are you going to do?  I've come to expect the same treatment from most businesses that do online ordering.  Tom was a great big breath of fresh air.  Kudo's to Tom and if possible I'll be doing business with him again.

• Like 2

Good to know some people still have pride in what they do and care about customer satisfaction. So what did you order for the car? If you don't mind me asking.

-Chris

I also found him good to deal with back a few yrs when I ordered his HEI dissy, was sent promptly and well packed to sunny Sth Grafton in Oz..........and it worked well......andyd

I know his daughter-in-law. She's friends with my son and his wife. She has a '59 Chevy she is customizing. Has done all the work herself including welding and fab of metal parts. She also started a magazine for women who are into cars, bikes, and racing. It's called Throttle Gals. http://throttlegals.com/ Doni just had a baby a couple of months ago.