Good People...

dang...now I need a growler from there!

link to their store:

http://good-people-brewing-company.myshopify.com/collections/all

looking thru the inventory don't know WHAT kind of truck they are trying to represent.  Some look dang close to a PH, some not so much!

obviously...a chebbie...and the brew would be swill  so to be synonymous...probably be on par with armadillo  urine...it would be best for PP to weight in on that as he is the regional expert on dillers, habitat, lifestyles, migration and food of choice..favorite basketball team...

• Like 1

obviously...a chebbie...and the brew would be swill  so to be synonymous...probably be on par with armadillo  urine...it would be best for PP to weight in on that as he is the regional expert on dillers, habitat, lifestyles, migration and food of choice..favorite basketball team...

I was thinking more along the lines of the bimmer/benz/audi crowd. Out here in CA, we are engulfed in a sea of foreign cars, so a Chevy is a welcome sight!

here in the south there are so many broken down chebbies and fords to dodge while driving the highways a breezing Bimmer of Audi is a refreshing sight..however...not been much of a Benz fan since the 250SL..those I like...now if we could just get rid of them redneck caddies...(you know the Camry) we would really be beautifying America

• 2 weeks later...