3 window coupe

Buick john

some photos of the 3 window coupe we have acquired some work required so a on going project but still a stunning mopar automobile for sure some more photos to follow rgds john

Looks like you have a 1949 or later engine. The aluminun oil filter is used from 1949-1954. Nice car.

Original # C38.......

John in post number 9 the third picture what is the red light for on the lower dash? That is a good looking car and I think I have found the color that I want to paint my dash and inside trim in these pictures you have shown here. I really like the way it would go with my head liner and door panels. There is some interesting item like the glass shifting knob I have never seen one quit like it. Any how thanks for the pictures.

Labrauer not sure which photo you're on about would it be photo 9 ?. Simon not to far from me then may meet up somewhere soon

Are possible but I was looking for a red light as he described lol. At moment not sure what it's for. But on our 52 dodge pick up b3b 5 window the little light is for indicators. Hopefully he'll come back & say if that was what he was on about

We're are hoping too take it. I will drive our motor home towing my roadster & Traci will hopefully drive the Chrysler

• Like 1