if this feedback is not the appropriate place to bring this up can someone please move it?

maybe it has already been brought up before but, it seems like people that want to sell or buy parts etc. are encouraged to post them in the classifieds (as they should)

but they are waiting for someone to glance at the classifieds that might be able to help. i wonder if it would be helpful to have a flag at the top of the screen ( similar to when you have mail or a post liked)   that suggests a new post has been posted in the classifieds?

just a thought, might not even be possible or felt needed by others...

Thanks, Brent

• Like 1

exactly, i have some parts that could possibly help some people out, but i am not in this for a business so i don't list. A flag would be a way to tell me there is a new request.... otherwise i am looking at the forum enjoying you and Don picking on Paul  :D

As suggested by GTK a while back I follow the classifieds. I have mine setup to email me everytime a new one is posted. Works great

Yes: I see the new classified posts in my email before I fire up a web browser to visit the forum.

As suggested by GTK a while back I follow the classifieds. I have mine setup to email me everytime a new one is posted. Works great

ah, another little trick to learn. :)  so i have only been active for a year or so, was it suggested after that? probably right infront of my face.

Wondering how us new folks will know all these tricks and secrets.   

ah, another little trick to learn. :)  so i have only been active for a year or so, was it suggested after that? probably right infront of my face.

Wondering how us new folks will know all these tricks and secrets.   

Don't know how all the new folks, or old folks for that matter, will find all the tricks. I've been on this board since the first version many years ago but I only found out about the classified email subscription feature a month or two ago when GTK mentioned it in a posting.

thanks for the help learning the inn's and out's. silly me still don't see where it is mentioned. but i trust you guys and thought this must have been brought up before. :)  

i'll "subscribe" like Todd suggested................ (still there could be a broader audience :D )

• Like 1

Everything except classifieds.

You sure about that? I haven't tested it but if I go to find new content and expand the data range it appears to work. Next time I get a new ad email notification I will try it. 

• Like 1

You sure about that? I haven't tested it but if I go to find new content and expand the data range it appears to work. Next time I get a new ad email notification I will try it.

Works for me every time!

• Like 1