Wiper Motor Wiring

dcotant

Trying to figure out the wiring for an electric wiper motor i got to replace a vacuum unit in 1952 B3. I can kind of tell the color of the 3 wires, anyone know the use based on wire color?

what is the model number on the motor?  how many wires  are the wires hooked to a letered or number post on the motor? Is it an autolite motor or who made the motor would also help.

I know onmy 39 Desoto I use an Auolite Ew4001 motor and it has three wires that connect toa labeled A, b and c post of the wiper motor and these then attach to the appropriate contacts on the wiper switch.

so any info would be helpful and do you have the switch to go with the motor?

Rich HArtung

Desoto1939@aol.com

there should be 3 wires, SOMEPLACE I have/had a pic of the three wire color and locations.  Now to find it if I can for you.  FEF being in storage I can't go take a pic.

ok, searched quick..sadly best I can do for you right now.  Tucked up under there is the switch, looks like green black and white.

20131018_193810_zpsaab77bc8.jpg