Back to the 50's 2015......

48Dodger

I really haven't thought about it, either Thursday afternoon or Friday.  I am still not sure of my fuel tank so I plan on trailering my semi tractor to Marks and unload there (yes I am pulling it with a Dodge dually).  I will drive my semi around from there.  Plus 65 MPH with the old Dodge is screaming wide open. Would be honored to convey with you.   

Back in the early 80's all the buddies and I had CB's.  My calling was "Little light foot"  after my Dads "Light foot"

Making my final plans.......

Maybe I can drive Mark's truck and let him run cattle prod off the front bumper.... :lol:

48D

im pretty flexible on a meeting night and time. i still need to look into my fuel pump/carburetor issue which prevented me from driving down last year.

You better get on that or we'll all be meeting at your house to fix that thing!

• Like 1

Mark, once you get to MN and see all those blond, blue eyed Scandinavian women, you may think you died and went to heaven!! Lol

...um, I already live here?!?!?

LOL.....PP has gas fume issues he's dealing with in his truck....don't startle him Mark, he might charge at us! :lol:  

48D

Scapegoats are smart, they step aside at the edge of the cliff and let their neigh-says become winter food for the natives!

Edited by pflaming
  • Like 1

I believe PP should change his avatar as he has evolved into our new favorite animal the scapegoat. 

attachicon.gifscapegoat1.jpg

I served in that role for two employers!  It is cheaper to fire a 30-something in good health that has been with the company barely two years than to fire a 55 y/o incompetent manager that has been in his role for 10 years, or a 50 y/o manager that is receiving cancer treatment and has been with the company for 20 years.  It's all about dollars and cents, a wrongful termination is hard to prove when employee with company just a few years and may end up with a bill of no more than $100K.  Firing someone with no recorded performance issues and being treated for cancer may have cost million$ and bankrupted the company.

sorry.....I meant the whole thread. Seems like it ought to be in events or summat like that.

eventually we'll fill it with pictures of all the trucks we saw. it'll come back around to be more on topic :D

• Like 1