Back to the 50's 2015......

48Dodger

"Back to the 50's 2015"......or "Tim aka 48Dodger's big adventure." lol

I'm going to Mark's "frat house" in MN to see the big 50's show....

What should I look out for? Who is up for a visit? What are the best in and outs of seeing all those dang cars and trucks?

Tim aka 48D

Guy who hosts the Clements Tailgate BBQ in California

I am also super exited because I have wanted to go for years and always find a reason not to.  I am bringing my semi tractor but I plan on leaving the trailer home.  I am also hoping to bring DC Pete, the 49 I gave my son to restore. 

I am with Tim, no clue what's going on??????

Dates of the show??

You could bring the trailer and set up a PH lounge inside :D exclusive to Dodge truck owners lol. Show is June 19-21st, with Friday just registration I believe

Nope the show goes all day Friday. You can start picking up registration wed I think.

I believe that would mean I'm....

• Flying on Wednesday the 17th

• Meet somewhere for the 18th

• Fair grounds on the Friday19th

• Then Sat? Sun?

48D

geeze, I ignore the forum for a few hours and THIS happens!

IF I still have my house (putting it up for sale in May) I've got floors and such for anyone who want a free place to stay.  Good neighborhood to keep the vehicles safe overnight.  Potentially I might be in my new place by the show (doubt it) and then would have lots of space for vehicles, just a bit of a longer drive.  I tend to leave around 6AM for the show.  

Regardless I'm up for meeting up w/ everyone and having a mini show at a place of dead animal servings.  I'd also like to get as many of us parked by each other one day.  AS Ed said, it's a 3 day event...and needs to be with that many vehicles.  Friday and Saturday are a mad house with Sunday being a bit more laid back and also a swap meet.

• Like 1

This seems to have you 'yanks" all excited...but what the heck is it????

From down under Oz.

The largest car show in the US. Around 12000 1964 and older cars each year.

Online reg isn't til the 24th......waiting with baited breathe! Oh wait......THATS TODAY!!!!

48D

Tim see if one of the other guys who's registering a car/truck has an extra spot. Each vehicle gets 2 people in so maybe you can split with somebody and get in that way.

• 2 weeks later...

I am waiting to see how far we get on DC Pete before I send mine in and I have been swamped at work so I don't think that will happen.   I am taking my semi tractor for sure and the way it looks I will fall into Class 3 medium duty.  The way I am reading the rules I would have to apply in person in front of the board if I would want to bring my trailer.