2015 Summer event Planning

greg g

• 1 month later...

April 22 - 26  in Carlisle PA -  Spring Carlisle

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-spring-swap-meet-corral-auction/default.aspx

The grand-daddy of all mopar shows..

July 10th - 12  in Carlisle PA -  Known as Chrysler Carlisle by the old timers, or All Chrysler Nationals

Keep scrolling down page from the link below..

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-chrysler-nationals/default.aspx

Any luck, we should be at both.. come by to say hi, shoot the breeze,  have a cold beer from Canada, or heck kick dirt at me if you like... lol..

Hey Jay !

Great to hear from you. Hope things are well up north.  Was hoping to get up to North New Portland this month to check on camp, but my weekends got booked with honey-do items.  We'd love to have you with us in Hyde Park in August.  The more the merrier!

Mark

PS - put up a thread with some pics of the dodge!

Hey Mark, look me up when you come up. I will start a build thread as soon as i dig her out of the snow and get her in the shop.

Merle, As far as aviation is concerned there is only one Oshkosh! I will be there with the wife and kids for the whole week. We will be towing the popup from Maine across Canada to Wisconsin and the Wife wants to take the Plymouth. Who can argue with a woman like that? She knows what she wants! 

• Like 1

Mark, let me know if I can help.  The area you're talking about is my back yard.  If this happens after 8/9 I can round up some Dodge truck guys, and MoPar folks in general.   I also have some suggestions for interesting routes and detours if you're interested.  Mike

• Like 1

I'm in Western Massachusetts so the Hudson Valley is right in my back yard, a nice area to cruise/poke around.   We should be able to join in.  Can you send me an email when it gets a little closer and you decide on specific dates.   

Thanks

Scott

• Like 1

I just checked out the route according to Google Maps. Using the "avoid highways" option, it's 317 miles from Alexandria, VA to Hyde Park, NY. Eight hours of driving but it looks like some very nice country and long stretches of rural roads. My wife is interested in going, which surprised the heck out of me. So if nothing changes, we'll be making the trip north in August.