Cab Floor Rust Area and Missing Floor Pieces

Jocko_51_B3B

I have a 1951 B-3-B which I purchased in Arizona. The body is almost rust free except for the passenger side floor which has some large holes in it. Also, the sheet metal pieces that fit behind the pedals going all the way across to the passenger side are missing. (These areas were all covered in plywood when I bought the truck). The piece that covers the transmission is missing too. Are these floor sections available anywhere or do plans exist for having them fabricated to original specs? Anyone know?

Thanks in Advance for any advice about this.

• Like 1

First look through the classifieds section to see if anyone has something for sale that works for you, if not, place an add looking to buy some.

thanks!

Young Ed just posted last week the very company making this stuff..hang tight..he will probably be here soon and fill in the blank..I cannot recall the website...he sells on E-bay though I know...we were on chat so I cannot do a search..

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

Welcome to the Forum,Like  ggdad1951said post in parts wanted section.Post pictures of your project when you can,Great to see another truck saved from the crusher. Rod

Welcome Glen77 Brother/Sister of my B3B,

I can promise you one thing, your truck wasn't always in Arizona (more like Minnesnowta). During the early 80's when I was restoring mine and Junk Yards were Junk Yards, finding a truck with Arizona plates was the best. Nuts could actually turn without weeks of soaking with Liquid Wrench before actually being able to remove your part. Trucks from Arizona were rust  free! I found my DODGE script hood plates and much more. I did miss the floor plates but imagine they were perfect.

Wonder where the dyes are ?

Good Luck with yours,

Hank  :)

Edited by HanksB3B

Here are a few exterior photos. Thanks to everyone for the leads on the floor pans and toe board. I ordered some of the parts this afternoon. My intention is to restore the truck to original condition as much as possible. As you can see from the photos, there are some parts that are not original. I've already removed a few of them.

post-7502-0-74543200-1416968588_thumb.jpg

post-7502-0-80792800-1416968597_thumb.jpg

post-7502-0-82629100-1416968608_thumb.jpg

Edited by glenn777
  • Like 1