Did you tight your loose cab insulators?

Probably. They should be checked from time to time as things like this tend to settle and compress.

I just went over the bed bolts on my truck. I had replaced everything with new about a year ago. Quite a few of the bolts took at least a 1/4 turn and some even more. Again best to check from time to time. :)

Jeff

should have read isolators as in the isolation rubber mounting which prevents metal to metal when you connect the cab to the frame supports...do be careful here when tightening..they are to be taken to a set torque value (low torque might I add) so as not to distort the body causing misalignment of doors etc...

should have read isolators as in the isolation rubber mounting which prevents metal to metal when you connect the cab to the frame supports...do be careful here when tightening..they are to be taken to a set torque value (low torque might I add) so as not to distort the body causing misalignment of doors etc...

Probably. They should be checked from time to time as things like this tend to settle and compress.

I just went over the bed bolts on my truck. I had replaced everything with new about a year ago. Quite a few of the bolts took at least a 1/4 turn and some even more. Again best to check from time to time. :)

Jeff

Then I will check my bed bolts too.

Jeff

I found today many many of bed bolts loose.Thanks.