Does anybody live close to Hellertown, PA 18055

Thomba48

Hi,

I found an interesting car that has caught my attention. Flying over from Germany for one car doesn't feel to be a viable option though. But before I might embark on a costly decision I would love to get someones opinion in regard to the real state of the car.

Should anyone live close, I would very much appreciate his help. Obviously I would be more than happy to pay for this kind service. I can be contacted using this address: thombarath@gmail.com.

thanks

I am about a 90 minute drive from Hellertown PA which is near Bethlehem pa. I have two brother inlaws that live near Hellertown pa.  

I might be able to look at the vehicle. But you might also find someone else that might closer.

Anyone near Allentown, Bethlehem and or Easton Pa would be within a 30 minute drive. Hellertown is located off of Interstate 78.

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939@aol.com

Thomba48:

Did you get anyone to look at the car for you. If not let me know and I could make some time to go look at the car.

One thing that the current owner should make arrangements for is to have the car driveable and to be able to put it up on a lift so anyone can look under the car for any rot and other items.  This is the only way to really know what is happening on the underside of the car.

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939@aol.com