Thanks for the Chuckle Paul (pflaming) & Plymouthy Adams

Tones52

Before posting the question on why my horn was barely audible, I did a search using "Horn" in the Titles Only.

Quite a few threads came up including one on an Ahoogah horn hook up for a Pilothouse project truck that included the attached comments between Paul and Plymouthy which made me laugh.

So thanks guys for that and to all the others who contribute advice as well as humor. As for my horns, I followed advice that I found. I tested them with a jumper and they worked fine. So I cleaned the #4140 relay, using my rotary tool with the small brass wire wheel to clean the ground contacts points and all the other connections. Great to have horns to go along with the laughs. :lol:

Tony

post-5954-0-96778300-1416254597_thumb.jpg

don't know where your questions are, but in my truck horn I had to clean the contacts and adjust the adjustment screws and it fixed a non working/weak horn.

• Like 1