8th Annual Clements Tailgate BBQ......

48Dodger

so you can make the Q?

I think I'd have to leave the same day to make it there in time and my removal date is the end of March!

I think it means the car and truck are coming out of hibernation.

Truck yes. The car is at my parents cabin and I can set my own date. Unless my car is in Dads way......

Way ta go Ed.....got me thinking you were on the road already.....lol

48D

Next couple weeks the back to the 50s registrations should start coming in the mail!

Do I need to register for back to the fifties??????????????

I'll send you a PM so we don't disrupt Tims thunder too much. We should probably have a 50s thread too.

I'll send you a PM so we don't disrupt Tims thunder too much. We should probably have a 50s thread too.

True....I need all the thunder I can get. lol

I'm flying out to MN to see you guys Todd......be my first trip to actually stay in the "land of a bunch of lakes" :)

Tim aka 48D

• Like 1

True....I need all the thunder I can get. lol

I'm flying out to MN to see you guys Todd......be my first trip to actually stay in the "land of a bunch of lakes" :)

Tim aka 48D

Don't forget your steel toe boots and a steel mesh nut cup.  Because I am sure Mark will be all practiced up with the beer darts

• Like 1

Gotta love those parties out west. Apparently that chick dumped that loser with the little hammer and went to the party by herself. So I went to the party and picked her up. I never met anyone like her. She had an insatiable appetite for sasporalla so we got trashed and trashed the party. Ended up in the back seat of my P-15 where she un-holstered my six shooter :wub:

p15nme.jpg

• Like 1

I wish I could make it to the BBQ again this year as I had a great time there last year. I am determined to get something similar up and running here in Oz.

Something for those considering attending to ponder:     the road to a friend's house is never long!

• Like 3

post-5541-0-45951300-1421740625_thumb.jpgpost-5541-0-19864900-1421740642_thumb.jpgHi Tim

Looking forward to the big one. George with black and yellow truck from Oregon going to try. He had a rough going for the last 6 months. This is all he talks about. Have some new people coming out. Talk at you later.

Edited by countrytravler
  • Like 2

Digging through some old photos with my girlfriend's mom.....I was pleasantly surprised. lol

A 1972 picture of Steph and her sister standing next to grandpa's 54 truck. It must be a sign.  :lol:

note: GF is wearing the dark shirt.

post-340-0-90974500-1421849003_thumb.png

• Like 1

attachicon.gif_MG_5534_zps0f8a8c28.jpgattachicon.gif1934 Dodge Hemi (4).jpgHi Tim

Looking forward to the big one. George with black and yellow truck from Oregon going to try. He had a rough going for the last 6 months. This is all he talks about. Have some new people coming out. Talk at you later.

Wow.....those are some great pictures Dave! Glad to know you're gonna make it again this year, definately wouldn't be fun without you and your crazy Chevy stories, lol. And congratulations on your son getting married! Hope he and the bride take a spin around Vegas in a vintage Dodge! :lol:  

My lights are working, got my alternator repaired, new firewall sound/heat panel in, glass tomorrow, new front tires, so I'm getting ready for the run up to Yosemite, then Jamestown, then Clements. So, big Dave is coming? GREAT, lots of fun.

• Like 2

48dodger, on 21 Jan 2015 - 09:04 AM, said:

Digging through some old photos with my girlfriend's mom.....I was pleasantly surprised. lol

A 1972 picture of Steph and her sister standing next to grandpa's 54 truck. It must be a sign.  :lol:

note: GF is wearing the dark shirt.

Geez Man I would think you would have a girl friend at least close to your own age. What do they call the male version of a Cougar? B)

• Like 1

Geez Man I would think you would have a girl friend at least close to your own age. What do they call the male version of a Cougar? B)

Not sure Don....but think it would be some kind of predator.............oh wait. :huh: !!!

• Like 1