Car is back together but still won’t start!

perrymedik

Hey all!

I received my Heater Repair Kit today from Arizona Parts.  Wanted to post the instructions that came with it in hopes that it may be useful to someone down the road.  Let me know if you can't open the attachment and I'll try again.

I'll let you know how the install goes.  Everything has already been broken down to Parade Rest in preparation.

Thanks!

Cory

Ranco Automotive Thermostatically Controlled Heater Control Valve Repair Proceedure (HTR-100).pdf

• Like 1

Hey all!

I received my Heater Repair Kit today from Arizona Parts.  Wanted to post the instructions that came with it in hopes that it may be useful to someone down the road.  Let me know if you can't open the attachment and I'll try again.

I'll let you know how the install goes.  Everything has already been broken down to Parade Rest in preparation.

Thanks!

Cory

I bought a replacement seal from NAPA for my Ranco for my 52 Plymouth and although I tried to follow the instructions very carefully I was never able to get it to work right again.  Haven't had a heater for a while. No big deal but just information for those who are going to try their own to be careful.

Edited by plymouthcranbrook

Plymouthcranbrook: Thanks for the heads up!

I am happy to report that the re-build went well.  Ran the car for a while and the heat seemed to work well.  Will know better when I take it for a spin when the weather clears.

In other news my drill bits arrived for the Helicoils that I will use for the rear lugs!

More to follow I'm sure!!

Cory