A nice alternative to a 1947 Plymouth Business Coupe

Thomba48

Thom I feel your pain here. I have my 46 pickup and a p15 club coupe. Now with the 2 boys the 46 pickup doesn't see the light of day very often. I did put belts in the back of the p15 so they can ride back there but its still not very ideal to get them in and out with the 2dr. I've been looking at other stuff too but mine will be an addition :) Good luck in upgrading your ride.

I had the same problem Ed.  With three girls and my son couldn't fit them in the truck anymore.  Sold my old truck and bought the town sedan.  I can fit just about everyone, but mama in right now on a short trip.  Good excuse to take two cars.  ;)

Everybody has a personal taste, but I still like a four door.  These old mopars sure look neat as four doors.  Two door sedan Tim menitoned is another favorite of mine.  Good thing about a club coupe would be you can keep the larger trunk still.