What new features or capabilities would you like to see added to the site?

Sponsored By  

Well Don I see it like this...no one is going out and spending a lot of money for a fancy TIG welder and bring it home and snatch it out of a box and not read at least a bit of the setup/operating instruction.  This forum and the software that makes it possible is no different.  If you wish success you have to be familiar with the parameters..this often calls for some reading and a few test clicks of the mouse.  If you were to buy a Azinger Mark IX death ray gun I truly hope you read a bit and become familiar with it before operating it..I view all these on the same level..you must know how it works..to make it work...what you get out may well be just what effort you put into it..

Maybe if I spent my waking hours on this site, I would be a master at it too. But I have a job and have other things going on in my life and don't have a lot of time to devote to learning and testing this site. I visit other sites and find them easier to navigate. Maybe what is needed is more sub-categories, not just "car" "truck" "tech" and "members photos."  

not sure if there is a quick answer to the problem here, nor am I picking on you in any manner, I repeat, that you get out what you put in...you are not alone in work or other hobbies and thus to be fruitful one should make his work/search easier by learning the ropes as they say...that will in my book always be a plus and applicable to all here...

• 4 weeks later...