Midwest Gathering(s) 2015

Merle Coggins

This past weekend I was talking with Bill Pingel again about having another get together with the "local" Pilot House guys. I believe there's been talk about getting a bunch of us together at Back to the 50's in June. I'm all for this and I've already got it on my calendar for next year regardless. If all of you Minnesotans can agree on who has the "best" spot for a group it could be a fun weekend.

However, I know that there are a few from down in this corner of the state that wouldn't, or couldn't make that trek with their trucks. And so we thought it may be nice to have another party down here, maybe in August or September. Bill has offered to host it at his place in Racine. He has a nice yard for parking several trucks. This should be an easier drive for Brad and Big Red, and any other local trucks that don't do road trips so well.

Anyway, I thought I'd throw it out there now and see what kind of interest there is. We can work on it over the winter and get a date set by spring time.

Merle