PICS...A Great 1934 Plymouth Flathead Hot Rod....

frankieflathead

aIMG_2410.jpg

Seen last night at one of the last cruise-ins of the season, it's 201 was replaced with a slightly bored Dodge truck 230. A shaved head, mild cam, twin Weber carbs and headers complete the hop-up package.

To hear it bark, click on the link....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcjSoEjB1as&feature=youtu.be

post-515-0-80552600-1411135040_thumb.jpg

post-515-0-44184200-1411135041_thumb.jpg

post-515-0-80420200-1411135042_thumb.jpg

Edited by frankieflathead
  • Like 6

Wasn't there a woman forum member from New Hampshire who had a similar car and posted a couple years back? Was quite active here and on the hamb for a while then was gone? Looks and sounds similar to the car tagged here but I noticed this one has mass plates.

• Like 1

Ed- that beyond my dream car. Always loved the 33-34 Mopars.

Can't say which body part I'd swap for it but-well it's not doing much these days!  -_-

DJ

My bad hip joint and lower back! :P

DJ

That could be his.  I haven't seen him or it for a few years.  Very nice car, took a little ride in it at the Alter Boys show in Natick.  I know there are some pictures in Rebecca's album of all three of of our cars together.

Edited by moose

the cast iron headers are nice..do like the smooth look of them for sure...but the bigger puzzle is why the AC install and yet no belt to drive the compressor..the multi-v chrome pulley...looks trick but for what purpose?

He was having trouble with the mount flexing/moving and tossing the belt. It was removed at the time for troubleshooting.