Rear window run supplier

I have now realized that my box of Roberts parts does not contain the rear window run #1 on the diagram, anyone know of a good supplier for this and the #5 weather strip which is a felt like material I believe....mine is so toast its just a strip of metal.

Thanks

post-3231-0-04668100-1409344790_thumb.jpg

Did you call Gary? If he left them out of your order I feel certain he will make it good. I have had nothing but good service from him.

Jeff

So they do supply them? I was back on the site yesterday and couldn't find them, so I thought maybe that's why they were left out. If I can get them up here that saves shipping fees and extra cost, thanks for the offer Oil, and I'll check my parts list again to be sure they weren't missed.

Thanks

Ok, well I ordered directly with him on the phone, and told him I needed all the weather stripping/rubber parts for the windows/truck....I was a little PO'ed when he extended that request to a new floor mat, but it will work out because I traded it for a hood.

I'll try local next week, if not ill give him a call

Ok, well I ordered directly with him on the phone, and told him I needed all the weather stripping/rubber parts for the windows/truck....I was a little PO'ed when he extended that request to a new floor mat, but it will work out because I traded it for a hood.

I'll try local next week, if not ill give him a call

I can understand how you would be ticked off over that. I would bring it to his attention and see what he does about it.

Jeff

While you're at it, can you make the same complaint to Verizon. Every time I call them with a problem it's like they don't even listen and they immediately go into sales pitch mode.

makes me mad,

Hank :mad: