For our Aussie friends!

ggdad1951

Sheep unshorn for 6 years guy says: "grabbed him and put him in back of the Ute!"    Davin you know the guy?

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/Sheep-Apparently-Not-Shorn-in-Six-Years/322050115978/Comcast/TopVideos/?cid=sf_vidtray

Guess I've never seen a sheep in its "natrual" state before....

...I'm thinking that's a hellofva defense against a biting predator..lol.

48D

After that many years in the wild, I was surprised to see it that receptive to people and easily caught, let alone willing to stay in the back of a ute.

Davin ill watch it tomorrow and post his name. He lives in Tasmania province/state/area of Australia.

Tasmania is a long distance from my place Mark (about 1400 miles). I found the story on another link. It's unusual that the sheep was in such good order as they tend to get 'fly-blown' or suffer infections without regular shearing. The fella who caught that sheep reckons that there was enough wool for a few good jumpers there.