Found a new metal Mopar sign.....

BobT-47P15

Was in a Hobby Lobby store a few days ago and found a metal sign I hadn't seen before.  

Most of their signs are about Chevy or Ford, with the occasional other brands thrown in.

This sign normally retails for $24.99.......but they run them on half price sale several times

a year.  So we got this one on sale.  It's about 18 inches long by 9 inches tall and is metal.

I have a few other old timey Mopar metal signs......but had not seen this one before.  Just

posting in case anyone would like another sign.

DSC00194.jpg

• Like 1

They may, or may not, have that sign in stock at all times.  Was the first time I had seen it and I've looked at their

signs many times over the years.  I found mine up in Kansas City.......not here in Joplin.  

That's a good looking sign Bob. I found one on the weekend that I thought would look good on the door/s of my next truck (first sign in attached pic), and then I went looking on the internet for other options when I got home....

post-3915-0-76500400-1406522779_thumb.jpg

Wow Davin, of the 10 posted....I have 4 (soon to be 5)

I'm betting I could find a place for the rest...lol

48D

I saw one of these signs from Hobby Lobby ($30.00) on ebay and the starting bid was $75.00 and there was a bid on it already. I wish I could have warned them. Hate people that are out to make a buck by screwing other people.

By the way, I also bought that sign you have in the photo.

• 2 years later...

I came across another MOPAR sticker/sign whilst surfing Ebay this morning... http://www.ebay.com/itm/DE-SOTO-right-Sticker-Pin-up-droite-/132201828941?var=&hash=item1ec7d7d24d:m:mFGTGgMJtgH5eGUffx9knkA 

I reckon this one would look good faded into the doors of my 53 coupe truck. Will have to run the idea by my wife!..

Desoto sign1.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Desotodav said:

Will have to run the idea by my wife!..

She doesn't want her image on your truck??  :confused:  :D

DJ

On 7/8/2017 at 7:32 PM, Desotodav said:

Oops... wifey doesn't approve. She said something about never going in the truck with that on the door. Oh well... back to the drawing board!!!

I'm glad your wifey doesn't approve - it means I won't be copying you if I throw those images up on the doors my my truck! LOL Thanks for the idea. :D