....and Eli makes 4

Young Ed

Around 7pm on wednesday Carmon started feeling some pain. By 9 it was getting worse so she contacted a nurse friend who told her when it got to less than 10 minutes apart to go in. She'd been keeping track and was already at 8min. We took off quick and at 12:51am she had a 19.5" long 5lb 13oz new baby boy now named Eli Henry. 

IMAG1435.jpg

IMAG2691.jpg

And an excited? big brother with him

DSC00431.jpg

• Like 7

Ed, congratulations to you and Carmon on the addition of your latest little bundle of joy to your family. 5lb 13oz is a little bub, but I'm sure that baby Eli will grow into a full-sized MOPAR fan in time! I reckon that big brother looks almost prouder that dad in the attached photos! All the best to you and your family.

Davin (aka Desotodav)

Congrats on the new addition to your family, I'm sure he and his brother will continue to make your life more interesting and fun for YEARS to come. He and his brother will be under the hood of your cars soon.

Good on you Ed! He looks just like his Dad too. :)

It won't be long and they will be out in the shop helping their dad. Be sure and post photos when that starts.

Jeff

Keep a close eye on them though. A long time ago when my oldest daughter was about 5 she used to like helping me wash my truck. One time I had come in from the desert and she was "helping" me get the dirt off the truck when she started going on about scorpions. It was all pretty matter of fact. Because she was a very "imaginative" little thing I was not paying real close attention. We finished up and I took her in to mom to get ready for dinner. Walked back out to where the truck was parked and low and behold there was a 3" long yellow back scorpion not 2' away from where she had been standing in her bare feet. I learned might then and there to pay much closer attention to the subject matter coming out of her mouth. :eek:

Congratulations!

This thread should be in the Truck section, not OT......

Those kids are the future of the hobby! Viva clásico camiones!!!! :lol:

48D

Congratulations!

This thread should be in the Truck section, not OT......

Those kids are the future of the hobby! Viva clásico camiones!!!! :lol:

48D

Are you trying to claim me as a truck guy?

I'm still in the Cigar age! When my grandson was born last year and some months ago, I even passed them out at work. How politically incorrect!!!

And the Mounds and Almond Joys are very difficult to light, and don't smoke well.

ken.

• Like 1