Mopars in the Park (MN)

I hope to go again this year, but of course the weather is listed as t-storms all weekend, Sunday listed as "severe"  BOOOOO!!!!

Anyone else maybe gonna make it?

Ill be there tomorrow. ..hopefully the rain misses or hok day off for the dat. Sunday looks to be all rain. ...

Our 4th Friday night cruise got rained out again tonight.  This is getting old really fast.  We have about a dozen MoPars that frequent this and other local events.

got in about 9 and stayed till 12:30...started to sprinkle and sprinkled all the way home....some pics for you all....it was humid (or I had a smudge on my cell lens)!

20140531_091646_zpsyxgualwq.jpg

20140531_120920_zpsvxlscbxu.jpg

20140531_121000_zpseuecqkdn.jpg

20140531_121005_zps8zdpcr7w.jpg

20140531_121241_zpscj25bvx4.jpg

20140531_122102_zpsjia89gy6.jpg

20140531_122136_zpsxdoy6zzl.jpg

I always question if I'm in the right class...where would you put FEF?

1200       Truck and Van 1993 & Older

1300       Truck and Van 1994 & Newer

1400       Truck and Van Modified

1500       1914 – 1955 Stock Appearing

1600       1956 – Present Stock Appearing

Yes...exhibitors judge....
I have my reasons for the class I've picked...just looking to see if im wonky in my choice

Edited by ggdad1951

I hope to go again this year, but of course the weather is listed as t-storms all weekend, Sunday listed as "severe"  BOOOOO!!!!

Anyone else maybe gonna make it?

I never come over to the truck side, except to occasionally check on the status of Paul’s garage.  I was at Mopar’s at the Park.  I looked at both of your trucks, NICE!  Never thought to check to see if anyone from the P15/D25/Pilot House site would be there.  Would have been nice to have met up.

It sure did rain!  We drove up Friday, went out both days.  Sunday was a washout, almost all the vendors packed up, and the rest were packing.  We set in the gazebo in the park, walked thru the buildings, etc.  Finally quit raining when we headed back toward Omaha on Monday.

Below is a picture of the Prairie Region contingent.  I had the 64 Fury in the middle.

post-250-0-35906700-1402368301_thumb.jpg

This was our fourth year. And we made our reservations at the hotel for next year. So if we do, I'll make sure I bring it up on the forum. Lee

• Like 1