1954 newyorker hemi...uphill struggle!

sig

yep that is definately the problem, there is even extra weight in the headliner corners were there is obviously an old nest or something !!

meanwhile sealing the outside..at least the roof as condensation in the mornings settles on there at this time of year so a coat or 2 of clear for good measure

can anyone confirm the original ral colour for this year??..I think its approx moss green 6005 RAL

cheers sig

IMG_9890_zps1f7a460a.jpg

bit of patching, bit of shading and plenty of rubbing and the original paint starts to pop

IMG_9911_zps4c9be3dc.jpgIMG_9910_zps774a4828.jpgIMG_9912_zpsc458f706.jpgIMG_9915_zpsb23f90f8.jpg

• Like 1

thanks guys..appreciate it. Bob, it s the drum rusted to the pads or something similar, I´ve tried tapping all around the drum and the typical black dust of a rotten pad falls out...it´ll come loose, its just a question of when and how...I can´t push it on my own !!

in the mean time i´ve been playing with the idea of rear skirts...I like the idea of the car "hovering " at the back and it makes the (already massive) car look even longer.....like caddy long !

IMG_9975_zps463b04c8.jpgIMG_9982_zps9c0f24db.jpg