I stand corrected on the verb and the number of stomachs, but I know that cows do. I looked it up to confirm. It was reported that one cow had a 50 lb one. They are only found when the cow is slaughtered. I spect you may be a vegan, so not so aware of all the intricacies, even though you don't miss many.

Edited by pflaming

Pride of lions, a gaggle of geese, flock of chickens, covey of doves, flock of sheep, crowd of people, for a few, must be more. And no, did not know about the crows, interesting.

• Like 1

When a bunch of cows get together, do they stick together in a herd because of the magnets?  And do they return to the barn nose to tail because of careful placement of the magnets?  Seems like it would be rather chaotic if the magnets were randomly placed and some of the cows would tend to be pointed opposite to others.  

When a bunch of cows get together, do they stick together in a herd because of the magnets?  And do they return to the barn nose to tail because of careful placement of the magnets?  Seems like it would be rather chaotic if the magnets were randomly placed and some of the cows would tend to be pointed opposite to others.  

I think you think too much ;)

Dad had square mile pastures, cows graze together thus all walk in the same direction and always in an orbit so that they always start and return to their primary source of water. The hotter the weather, the smaller the orbit and they always end the day at their primary drinking spot.

Dad had square mile pastures, cows graze together thus all walk in the same direction and always in an orbit so that they always start and return to their primary source of water. The hotter the weather, the smaller the orbit and they always end the day at their primary drinking spot.

something like this PP....

01230201_low.jpg

So is there primary drinking spot the dairy bar?

Do they walk the orbit in the other direction below the equator? 

Just realized another unhearlded favorite,...magnets.  They're like a third hand but they don't talk to you when your trying to think. :angry:  I've got all shapes and sizes.  One discovery was the the connection between the motor and brush on my electric teeth brush is a tiny rare earth magnet.  It's very powerful and useful for holding notes or show info cards to the garnish moldings on your car.

Tear apart some old computer hard drives if you want to find some small strong magnets.

Here people toss them out for recycling, so they're easily found.

But have you ever seen a murder of crows?

Have seen an attempted murder.....

http://imgur.com/gallery/5fGK8

as for murder of crows...(movie reference only)...not even been guilty of killing one...they are carrion eaters...old folks always taught me to leave them be...

I do however see way to many glarings....these I have zero use for..

do you want any Canadian Geese?  Damn rats with wings around here.

LOL we have those big Canadian honkers flying over our house all the time. They gather at all the local ponds (recharge basins actually) & I see flocks here frequently.

I'm dying to go out and shoot some. I haven't eaten a goose in probably 30 years or more.

Not legal shootin' 'em in town at all though, but out on the west side there's plenty of goose hunting.

• Like 1

LOL we have those big Canadian honkers flying over our house all the time. They gather at all the local ponds (recharge basins actually) & I see flocks here frequently.

I'm dying to go out and shoot some. I haven't eaten a goose in probably 30 years or more.

Not legal shootin' 'em in town at all though, but out on the west side there's plenty of goose hunting.

golf club? baseball bat?  hockey stick?