Happy Easter

Plymouthy Adams

Hoppy Easter to you too Tim,,,dont eat too many peeps

Trying to clean and organize my garage too cold week ago and too hot today,,,mostly humidity

Last Sunday it blizzard all day and dumped 6-8 inches of snow,,,this Sunday 85 plus humid in hi  range

this weather is mighty freakish and the ole jet stream is having its fun with us all ..

we got two days of rain...and do I mean rain...my ground is saturated...and on top of that we have had some pretty chilly nights after some gorgeous weather..I have a major sinus infection..weather change or mold spores??   I have moved and placed some 200 plus cubic feet of dirt for back fill and I am sure mold spores are my issue..rotted vegetation on the top and head high to me as I shoveled..meds are working now and will be back at it soonest...

friends and family will be dining with us tonight..

not me Fred, since my grandkids have been in England there have been no Easter egg hunts here at my place.  Usually my daughter and a number of her friends with young kids could be here and hide some 200+ eggs out in the orchard....of course I would go behind them and put a few fake snakes in the flower beds just to hear the yells..what grand-dads are for eh!

Meal is over..5 hours to make...10 minutes to devour, mums did well as usual...couple quite amazed at the size of the barn now with the latest addition....has been a good day....hope all you folks have also enjoyed the day.

• Like 1

my tool box organization went about as expected.  Have drawers all full and still tons to put away.  What do you do when tools overwhelms tool box??  limited space so more boxes dont work.  Several sets of everything,,,where do you reduce?

No grandkids here today,,,they are all too busy

tools...you never reduce...you only spread them out...I have multiples of about everything...I have many bays in my garage due to the way I have it laid out and on each wall I have a peg board set up with set of wrenches both metric and standard along with screwdrivers,  this way I do not have to go walking about looking for any of the most common of hand tools...