Antique Truck Club of America 35th Annual National Meet

MBF

For you right coast folks, or those that will be in the area for Father's Day Weekend don't miss the ATCA's Annual National Meet and 35th Annual Antique Truck Show in Macungie, PA on June 13th and 14th.   We typically have over 600 antique trucks on display, and the largest truck related swap meet you'll see anywhere.   More information can be found on our website  http://antiquetruckclub.org

ATCA Flyer.doc

• 2 weeks later...

BUMMER!!!

I'll be in Chambersburg, PA the week leading up to this event, for training, and I thought I'd be able to make the 2 hour trek up there and look at some cool trucks before heading home. Then I took a closer look at my calendar and see that I am scheduled to teach motorcycle school that weekend so I need to hustle home after class. :(

I also lived near Allentown several years ago. I attended that show once and it was great.

Don:  Did you ever attend the Das Awskfest that is held in August of every year also in Macungie for the car show.  They have over 2000 cars on Sat/Sun but it can get realy sticky with the humidity up here in PA.  HAve been attend for the past 25 years.

Hartung

• Like 1

Don:  Did you ever attend the Das Awskfest that is held in August of every year also in Macungie for the car show.  They have over 2000 cars on Sat/Sun but it can get realy sticky with the humidity up here in PA.  HAve been attend for the past 25 years.

Hartung

Yes I once attended the Das Awskfest show. Great bunch of cars. I lived in Allentown from 87 to about 91.

• Like 1