1954 dodge royal 500 convertible Pacecar restoraton part 1

dodge59

• 1 year later...

Well, I decided to sell my 54 dodge royal 500 indy pace car convertible . I'm moving onto other interests. Price  is $65K  negotiable.  email me dodge59@wi.rr.com or call 414 464 5831 for more details  or offers .

Thanks !

Located in milwaukee wi. 53225

13886428_10210405217195585_5372538277047378891_n.jpg

Someone is going to buy a beautiful car. WOW!  I sometimes think the "build" is more enjoyable than the final result which is also very rewarding experience. 

Edited by pflaming
  • Like 1

All that hard work and  20 pages of us watching reading helping ... and now this is the sad end?:( So quick to end.

It might even end up on the Barrett Jackson circus:eek:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

John, just saw the post that you are selling the Dodge and decided to refresh my memory of the resto and am very pleased i did as its a great read and a credit to your efforts.....just a couple of questions that I have..........there is a handle shown thats offset to the drivers side at the spare tire bracketry...........is that to release the spare so it tilts back?, also are the chrome wires original to the Pace car?...........and did you end up finding the correct air cleaner to install the 4 barrel intake & carby?...............again its a beautiful car and many thanks for your efforts...........Andy Douglas   

• 6 months later...

SOLD  .............. Well , I was sorry to see the 1954 dodge  pace car leave , but I had a blast restoring her. Enjoyed every moment  of the restoration. 

Went to a Great guy that Loves Mopars .

7 minutes ago, greg g said:

So what's next?

No more restorations for sure !   I picked up a beautiful red 1968 dart GTS convertible . Loaded  and all numbers matching. I'm going to cruise the country side with it in my retirement days. Having Fun Now  !!

IMG_4370.JPG