mrwrstory

I'd love to share a sound clip but my brain is not currently up to the challenge of figgerin how to do that.  I'm okay with pics but have already forgotten how to do a video.  Perhaps I can oblige after my world settles down a bit.

IMG_2544ab_zpsiavwas5m.jpg

-

IMG_2542_zpsk1fqion2.jpg

- - - for 40plyrod  :D 

Img_2566_zpsgs2mjwqs.jpg

Edited by mrwrstory

Maybe,.......some day!  Finally got the car where I am reasonably confident I won't die in it. :eek: 

Leaving in the morning for almost a 3K mile round trip.  Meeting a buncha Canucks in NoCal then touring the Oregon coast, Columbia River Gorge, the Redwoods and Big Sur.

Be back online in about 10 days

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

have fun be safe,yes pics pics pics,,,,

Pics are on page #8 of "from the driver's seat and other images"

And here's a wrap on the Hemi,........

Trip, 3K miles, went pretty much w/o a hitch except for the new electric fuel pump failure.  Not bad for a new build ,..and by an amateur at that.  I'm pleased and relieved that it held together.  Since returning home it is now running on all three carbs.  Still tight but up to 15 mpg after 3 oil changes and 4K miles.  

Part of the Roadster Refresh was also the conversion to cowl steering.  That works pretty well too 'tho I'm the first to say it makes no sense, except.......for the cool factor.  Since the cowl steering project is so far Off Topic for this forum I have recorded documentation of it on the HAMB for any who may be interested.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/cowl-steering-first-time.996254/

Img_3257a_zpsit70oumw.jpg