Tee Shirts and Baseball Caps available this month...

Sponsored By  

Tee Shirts and Baseball Caps available this month...  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Yes, I want a logo baseball cap! ($20.00 inc. shipping)

• Qty of 1
    • Qty of 2
    • Qty of 3
  2. 2. Yes, I want a logo Tee Shirt! ($25.00 inc. shipping)

• Size XXL
    • Size XL
    • Size L
    • SIze M
    • Size S

We will soon have in the p15-d24.com store logo tee shirts and caps!

Caps are black with a red p15-d24.com logo embroidered on the front and p15-d24.com and pilot-house.com URLs on the back. They have a velcro tab for size adjustment.  

Cost is 20.00 including USPS shipping. 

Tee shirts are quality tagless Beefy Tees, white with red P15-d24.com logo on the front and a list of flathead enginnering advantages on the back. Cost is 25.00 including USPS shipping.

If you are interested please enter your preferences in the attached poll. This way I can adjust the mix of sizes for the original order and  meet the initial demand.

Order is going in in the next 48 hours so if you are interested let me know!  When the order is finalized you will be able to order them in the P15-D24.com Store and pay with Paypal or credit card. 

I will add pics of the artwork when it is finalized. 

XXL is my size--any chance on gray t-shirt? I'll take white if that is the only choise.

My well water that we drink and wash clothes in where I live here in on the Tennessee State line has so much iron in it that we cannot buy white clothes for anyone in the family.I guess that is why they call where I live-- Iron City -- eeh?

Thanks!!