SoCal Old Mopar Breakfast Cruise-In

mrwrstory

El Dorodo Park  would be the best in that area. Exit 605 at Willow street go west. When you get to Studebaker turn left if you want to be by the lake . Turn right if you would rather be by the open park with pines and grass with mega parking. Grew up in that area used to hang there with a lot when I was a kid. great place to wax a car as they don't mind if you drive on the grass. As for me and my D24. still collecting parts. Have found all nos trim minus 1 rocker piece. Most of my time is spent helping others on their projects. If I could decide what color I want I could get it done.

Edited by Mike Petersen

That's works for me, I could throw a rock from my house and hit the south end of El Dorado Park......or meet at my house.

The park or your place sound like a good meeting place. I'm up for either. Just tell me where to park it.

Latest weather report looks like we will have a sunny morning. Yeah!!!

9am at the shop and then we will make a run to Knowlwoods on Sand Canyon around noon.

The shop address is:

Heart of Oak Workshop

8 McLaren, Unit H

Irvine, Ca. 92618

(949) 461-9558

PM me if you need directions

Look forward to seeing you.

Jeff

• Like 1

Alright Gents!!!! Following up with you to remind you that we are meeting at Jeff's Woodworking Shop in Irvine at 9am.  Don Jordan and I are getting together at 7:30am to caravan there.  Tony is meeting us at Jeff's.  And it sounds like some of you folks are meeting at 605/405 to caravan.  See you guys at Jeff's!

Jon

MMMmmm  Coffee      ME  LIKE !!!     works for me.

Sorry to hear that Hank, You will be missed. See ya down the road.

Folks, I've created a photo thread here!  I figured that I hijacked this thread.  So, I created a new one! It was great to see you guys!

http://p15-d24.com/topic/40301-southern-california-gathering-photos-january-17th-2016/

FG.

Edited by fedoragent

Uploaded a few of the shots I took on my Fuji. Comments should be open on them if you want to add anything.

Great meeting all of you (and some again).

Mike

A big thanks to all of you who made it to our gathering this morning. I really enjoyed meeting all of you and hope we can do it again. What a great group! And a special thanks to Rod for the T-shirts and Bill for the doughnuts. Glad we were able to enjoy the morning together.

Jeff

and Don.....see I told you I don't have a good side. ;)

• Like 1

Gents, if some of you are on Facebook, I have thought about putting together a SoCal P15-D24 Group so we can keep in touch.  Would anyone be up for that? 

Jon

Might also want to consider using meetup.com as that site is specifically designed so that people of similar interests can get together for activities.

This p15-d24 forum does a pretty good job of letting people keep in touch.

Uploaded a few of the shots I took on my Fuji. Comments should be open on them if you want to add anything.

Great meeting all of you (and some again).

Mike

Mike, I didn't see any photos of your truck.... Was it pouting or are you saving it for a longer ride in April?

• Like 1

Mike, I didn't see any photos of your truck.... Was it pouting or are you saving it for a longer ride in April?

It was disguised as a 2010 Ford Focus again.

Honestly, I overthought it and put myself in a jam. I went for a test drive the night before and ran it out of gas. That put some junk in the carburetor passages. It was too late that evening to work on a gas problem with a hot engine.

Need to fix that sending unit ...

• Like 1