7th Annual Clements Tailgate BBQ......

48Dodger

OT: Jeff, I have long advocated the following reforms in our penal system: (1) Convert all bankrupt motels and hotels into prisons. Offenders sent there are there during their non working hours. The facilty has an electrical boundry and any prisoner who violates his curfue is sent to the next prison level: (2) level 2: we contract with Haiti for all level 2 prisoners with two provisions: (a) all prisoners have a bounty on his life, therefore all haitians are automatically 'hired' enforcers, (B) should any prisoner swim to the main continent he is a free man.

Yes...lol.....and I hate that name.

Its a bag....with beans...aaaand ya toss it......I will call it.... "The Bean Bag Toss Game" :)

48D

It's a bag... filled with CORN... and ya toss it thru a hole... Hence the name Corn Hole.

With your logic you should call it Corn Bag Toss Game. ;)

I'll look into packaging and shipping rates.

Merle

• Like 1

Merle, make a smaller board which will pass the scanner, then charge 25 cents a throw, make it two sided, set it in the center of the plane  and make a few bucks off the greedy airlines.  ;)

Paul;

It is my opinion that the system we have is not working. It does next to nothing to "dissuade" people from getting started in a life of crime. This is evident by the sheer numbers of persons in the system. If murder, rape, molestation, arson and terrorism etc. all carried an automatic death penalty I think we would see a dramatic decline in these activities. Might not eliminate the crimes of passion.....but it certainly would have to put a dampener on the "calculated" crimes.

Bean bags? Cornhole? :) What about horse shoes fellas? That is an old school contest if there ever was one.

Jeff

Relax folks.   The gov't told us:  "If you like your privacy, you can keep it.  PERIOD".  Nothing to worry about-never mind what's going on behind that curtain.......

Got a horse shoe pit near the fire pit......but you can bring your lucky shoes Paul. You might need them against the local "ace", lol.

48D

Parking was close to being an issue last year. So I decided to stay ahead of the problem since I plan on having a bunch more of these BBQ's. I had Zac Eric and Austin's help which made a HUGE difference. The T-Posts are the hard part in my opinion...so glad they could help.

48D  

post-340-0-02976600-1390167298_thumb.jpg

post-340-0-71982500-1390167329_thumb.jpg

Its a tough job like I said, but these guys made it fun.....still lots to do, but soooo happy the "T's" are in. ^_^

48D

post-340-0-00917900-1390167742_thumb.jpg

post-340-0-91376000-1390167781_thumb.jpg

Edited by 48dodger

Those steel posts and  driver brought back a lot of memories. In the late 50's we removed all the internal fences for easier farming and then in the fall we put in the temp one wire electric fences, some fences around a 80 acre field which has a two mile outside 'frame'.  The soil was sandy loam and our goal was to drive a post in one foot deep in four or five strokes. 

Did you break sweat taking all those big pictures?

lol...of course. My core temp musta rose at least a half degree. :lol:

Honestly...I did the set-up before anyone got there....and boy was I glad they showed up!

48D

Man, 48D, I hope you fill up the "new:" parking!  ;)

Paul, can you even imagine putting up posts by hand around his 5K acres as I understand he owns?!  :eek:

Not in our lifetimes! 

Doug