Muddy Graham

randroid

Gents,

Obviously that didn't work.  I spent the last several hours stuying the Help files on the bucket and the Search files here and I haven't figured it out, so if anybody here knows a way of getting pics from the bucket to here I'd appreciate a clue.

I tried everything I could with the URL; that was the first thing I tried.  Anybody know what really works or should I just keep pictures to myself?

-Randy

Tod,

Yup, that's just like the button I pushed.  Came out different for me than it did for you, huh?  Time to get rid of the bucket and try something I can learn to use in less than three hours, wouldn't you think?  I've posted to it many times in the past but three hours to get it wrong isn't worth any more effort on my part.

Neat old car, too, and didn't look to be on its way to the boneyard the pentultimate time it was parked.

-Randy

Glenn,

About 2:00 Monday afternoon.  The picture might be a bit deceptive as that's not water, it's stationary drying mud, and I saw a set of footprints but me walking is like something from a Monty Python skit so I didn't try.  The interior is visibly trashed but I couldn't see any damage to the body other than what should be expected after being caught in a flood and there wasn't very much of that so maybe it didn't travel very far.  I don't want to disturb anybody working around there because the cleanup will be a 24/7 situation for months to come and they don't need me interrupting them right now but I'll do an eventual followup and keep everyone posted, just without pictures, lol.

-R

Edited by randroid

Randy when you are on the photobucket put the cursor over the pic, then click on the gear symbol select get links, put cursor over direct the line will flash yellow and give you a "copied" message,  then come to the forum, click on the photo insert tool, then paste (control V) ito the dialog box.  Its basically the same as it ever was, just a slightly different click sequence.

DSCN0074_zpsfa714cd9.jpg

Randy when you are on the photobucket put the cursor over the pic, then click on the gear symbol select get links, put cursor over direct the line will flash yellow and give you a "copied" message,  then come to the forum, click on the photo insert tool, then paste (control V) ito the dialog box.  Its basically the same as it ever was, just a slightly different click sequence.

You can even save a step by copying the IMG link instead of the Direct link, then all you have to do is "Paste" it into the message as you are typing it up. I generally use "ctrl + v" to paste the link.  You could also use right-click on your mouse and then select "Paste" in the little popup menu.

Merle