Oodles of parts

ggdad1951

• 4 months later...

I was in SE WisconSIN for a wedding over the weekend, about 30 miles from Merle, but didn't get to hook up.  I DID manage to swing by Todd's place and got to meet his awesome wife and tour his grounds!  Totally in love with his set up!  Anyway, I grabbed all the small parts and will do a complete inventory and post what there all is.  At Todd's party I will grab the rest (about 8 doors, a hood and a steering column) and bring them all home.

• Like 1

Inventory is done......check out the list of parts in the classifieds section under my add.....a few NOS parts in there and some other oddies...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

oddly, I still have lots of parts from this buy, but I'm chipping away at the pile!  An interesting note last night, a "local" guy stopped by last night to get some parts and wanted a passenger side B1/2 door...AND I DIDN'T HAVE ONE!  LOL

Carry on....

• Like 1

oddly, I still have lots of parts from this buy, but I'm chipping away at the pile!  An interesting note last night, a "local" guy stopped by last night to get some parts and wanted a passenger side B1/2 door...AND I DIDN'T HAVE ONE!  LOL

Carry on....

That's a bugger... :(