Oodles of parts

ggdad1951

Jeff,

I could use one.  Mine is the type that screws into the Carter Fuel Filter Unit and measures approximately 2.043" in diameter and is 2.424 deep. I'm spending the early morning hours epoxying, sanding and polishing a small chip that allows a small leak. 

I really can't wait to see your truck on the road,

Hank  :)

Hank;

Send me a PM with your address and I will mail you one next week.

Davin;

Yes the I & E manifold arrangement is one thing I really don't care for about these engines. Part of me would love to open the hood and see some nice headers and a big Webber sidedraft carb in place of whats there now.

Jeff

download from today: lots of great parts, I think I could help lots of people. Todd will start going thru the boxes probably as I speak I'm sure here is digging through them right now and will get the news to everybody with all the good treats

ok, here is a shot or Todd and I, Merle couldn't make the trip and the "stuff".  What I DO have at home and looking for new homes 3, yes 3 rear drivers fenders.  These are all the "round" renders, the none square ones.  One is NOS for an EARLY 48 (shorted on the rear by 4" or so), the other two are just normal fenders.  All are in VERY good condition, let me know who is interested,   4mula-dlx get his fender it seems!  Todd will start to plow thru the boxes and let me know what is all there and I'll drive over to his place as soon as I can to help inventory.  LOTS of stuff!  I'm going to keep the NOS hood that's never seen a truck, oddly just from being moved around over the years it has cracked just like they do in the truck.   There are 2 more very good condition hoods and an old style steering column with a good wheel.  And of course doors...lots of doors....9' bed sides, bunch of starters genis and water pumps, window stuff....just so much stuff!   While transfering a few things to my truck to bring home to MN a guy in the parking lot wanted to buy a door for his wall, but $25 wasn't going to get me to dig one out.  Anyway, that's what I know for now, PM me with any questions.

20131102_135923_1_zps89fceb1a.jpg

20131102_134818_zpsfa337369.jpg

20131102_134807_zps94ab178a.jpg

Edited by ggdad1951

Cool. Wouldn't you know... as it turned out my work at the motorcycle school range got postponed until today. But by the time that happened it was too late to try to catch up with you guys. Let me know when you're going to visit Todd. Maybe I can make the trip up there to give you a hand, and to check out the bounty.  

Merle

• 3 months later...

heh, I need it!   :P

I have 2 repro ones I bought for my 46 that are too small. You are welcome to try them. I'm not sure if they are just wrong or if my truck got drilled for oversized pins at some point.

Might be a good idea to measure the hole and the pin.

I have no idea what the original size is so I have nothing to compare that measurement to. I just know they are too small....