Oodles of parts

ggdad1951

Just as an FYI, I'm buying out a guy of all his parts and will be picking them up in early Nov.  If I didn't buy them they were going to a crusher.  So once I get them and do an inventory, I'll let you guys know to look in the classifieds section.  But to wet your appetite:  9' bed sides, NOS rear fender, NOS hood, doors, TONS of small parts, one ton parts, interior parts, etc.  I'm gonna have to rent a trailer to haul it all!

• Like 3

You lucky dog,  if you don't want to rent a trailer I could haul it to my shop. 

but then it's all in BADger land and I can't deal with moving it on to new homes!

getting pictures of all the stuff.  At this point please just drool...as a bunch of it is going into TODD/personal needs or is already spoken for...but just to see what is being saved.  As I said, once it it cataloged, a list will get generated and availability will be obvious.  

pic7_zps68260386.jpg

pic6_zps8a9e6cd1.jpg

pic5_zpsd71c5e9b.jpg

pic4_zps55a30334.jpg

pic3_zps25f680ff.jpg

pic2_zps57fbb3f8.jpg

pic1_zpsec5438b1.jpg

Edited by ggdad1951
  • Like 1

Looks like you've hit the jack pot with that score, Looking forward to seeing and picking thru your " left overs"  to see if there are any " Gems " I'm looking for.  LUV the Pictures

• 2 weeks later...

Well on Saturday I'm doing the hell run to Chicago to meet up with the seller and get the parts.  Todd B has graciously offered to help haul and store the parts while they get sorted and such.  Merle is also going to tag along after I meet up with Todd in the wilds of WI.  The seller keeps on finding more small stuff to toss in the pile.  Should be a good haul of parts.  I plan on taking a drive out to Todds this fall yet/early winter to go thru everything and get it all cataloged and get some prices on it.  I don't have much time Sat to do that except grab a few parts I KNOW I will want/use on the TODD project, the FEF caboose or FEF spare parts.   Look for more pictures on Sunday....

I think I have a collecting problem!

Edited by ggdad1951
  • Like 2

Well on Saturday I'm doing the hell run to Chicago to meet up with the seller and get the parts.  Todd B has graciously offered to help haul and store the parts while they get sorted and such.  Merle is also going to tag along after I meet up with Todd in the wilds of WI.  The seller keeps on finding more small stuff to toss in the pile.  Should be a good haul of parts.  I plan on taking a drive out to Todds this fall yet/early winter to go thru everything and get it all cataloged and get some prices on it.  I don't have much time Sat to do that except grab a few parts I KNOW I will want/use on the TODD project, the FEF caboose or FEF spare parts.   Look for more pictures on Sunday....

Ya think? :D Hey more power to you. Just don't start piling it up inside your house!!!

Have fun.

Jeff

Ya think? :D Hey more power to you. Just don't start piling it up inside your house!!!

Have fun.

Jeff

He's not. He's piling it up at Todd's shop. :D

Unfortunetly it looks like I won't be able to go with you guys Saturday. I'll be packing up our motorcycle school bikes and getting them ready for winter storage. Our last class of the season ends today. I wasn't thinking about that when Todd initially asked me to tag along. I'm sure I'll be missing out on a ton of fun, but duty calls. :(

Have fun.

Jeff

I've already got parts piled in my house, built storage cabinets in my garage and stuff in the attic of my garage (prolly over loading the roof truss).

I'm thinking of producing a show a conglomeration of American Pickers, Storage Wars and Hoarders.

Looking for sites to visit,

Hank  :P

Edited by HanksB3B

Dave has his truck loaded and is ready to head out to Chi today to meet up w/ me tomorrow.....I hope everything makes it in good shape from NY.....

Let's play a game, who can see what?  ;)   Look at all those parts....just none for Hank!  ;)  :P

photo_zps8f1ab005.jpg

• Like 1

Dave has his truck loaded and is ready to head out to Chi today to meet up w/ me tomorrow.....I hope everything makes it in good shape from NY.....

Let's play a game, who can see what?   ;)   Look at all those parts....just none for Hank!   ;)   :P

:D You tell him Mark........besides he hasn't actually worn anything out.......I heard It only gets used for photo ops and the occaisional run to the market for a bottle of wino

Jeff

• Like 1

Let's play a game, who can see what?   ;)   Look at all those parts....just none for Hank!   ;)   :P

:D You tell him Mark........besides he hasn't actually worn anything out.......I heard It only gets used for photo ops and the occaisional run to the market for a bottle of wino

Jeff

zackandgrover2_zps845d0450.jpg

Yeah...No Parts for Hank (now try holding the tip your tounge and say..)

Guys,..come back...come back....

.(are you still holding your toungue)...

x-flagpole_zpsc743d4b0.jpeg

I need a DTE-1 and a Glass bowl for my Fuel Filter.....

Hank  :)

Edited by HanksB3B
  • Like 1