Nice color scheme for the flathead

ssnowden

Later Chrysler red?? That's what I used on my block with silver head. Just wanted some colors but still mopar.

Hope  that fan blade will clear the alt. belt snd alt. pulley and still not be IN the radiator, would not work in my 50 Ply.

Doug

Later Chrysler red?? That's what I used on my block with silver head. Just wanted some colors but still mopar.

Hope  that fan blade will clear the alt. belt snd alt. pulley and still not be IN the radiator, would not work in my 50 Ply.

Doug

I went the opposite silver block with a red head/intake

DSC02078.jpg

• Like 1

That is my old 218 that gave up its life on the way back to Dallas from the HAMB Helping Hands tornado relief effort following the Joplin tornado. The head broke off the #1 intake valve and bounced around in the cylinder, putting a hole in the head before I could get it shut down. It is Chrysler Red.

My new 230 below is pretty much the same with the exception of the Edgy head and the Ford Red from a KBS Motor Coater Kit. The kit came with a cleaner, a conditioner, a brush on paint. I also bought a pint of high heat cast iron for the headers. The paint has been on a couple of years now and still looks about as good as the day I put it in.

100_3353-S.jpg

100_3349-M.jpg

• Like 1