41 Dodge Running Lites?

Frank Elder

you have to keep in mind tha the Canadian model is Plymouth in disquise and the grille insert are not interchangeable either......on the US D19 the optional turn signal are made by Ette and run along the front fender tops  further adding to the bling associated with the Luxury Liner......quite piece of hardware...am in the market for a set if  shape/price is within reason...actually..I need only the tops that retain the glass lenses to make a second full set..I have two of the Luxury liners here...both came with turn signals...have not seen others with them..go figure eh...?   Both these cars came from you neck of the woods might I ad also..

the entire butterfly trim scheme on the 41 makes it quite the unique car in appearance (hood, grille, front and rear bumpers including bumper splash shields and overriders)