Opps!

JIPJOBXX

I was working on my motor home a few weeks ago and my neighbor stopped by and said an model T Ford was sitting on it side up by the corner.  I never did go up and look at but I ran into it this morning while garage sailing!  It seems the guy who owns the Model T had it on a car trailer but failed to use the right type of material to hold it from flying oft!  He used motorcycle straps and when he went around this wide  corner at who knows what speed the car took oft breaking the straps while doing so.  I bet you his heart must have sank as I know mine would have.  Jon

IMG_0798-001_zpsbf9006d8.jpg

man that is sad!

I'm forever on my friend about having the wrong tie straps and lack of welded on loops for good tie point on his car trailer.

He has two cars come loose with one that went off the back until the frame was the only thing still keeping it on the trailer, rear tire were off the back of the trailer, fortunely he had just pulled off from a stop sign as the car rolled back off the trailer, and was able to get off the side of the road and fix the situation!

Still on his ass this past week about this. Some people as slower learners??

Hope this guys car is reasonably repairable as it appears to be especially nice.!

Doug

If thats his lift and stuff around it, all I can say is.... he ought to take better care of all his equipment and cars-kinda dumpy and junky lookin..

Absolutely!