Where Would I Find Leaf Spring Bushings For My 1949 Plymouth Business Coupe?

sasquatchmystery

Does anyone know where I can find spring bushings for my 1949 Plymouth business Coupe?

When I am torqued up and driving the car goes good but when I let off the gas it shimmys like the rearend is moving around.

I would like to get polyeurathane bushings if I can but rubber would be fine too. any information would be helpful. Thanks

Does anyone know where I can find spring bushings for my 1949 Plymouth business Coupe?

When I am torqued up and driving the car goes good but when I let off the gas it shimmys like the rearend is moving around.

I would like to get polyeurathane bushings if I can but rubber would be fine too. any information would be helpful. Thanks

Try an email to: krusn64@aol.com  Dave, nice guy! Get his latest list of products, mine is about 2 years old. Still sells occasionally on Epay.

He makes rubber and some urethane parts including the spring bushings for your year of Ply.

He make some products not avail. elsewhere. He owns an old Ply. which got him started on this plus he owns a bus. making all kinds of specialty rubber and urethane parts.

Not as cheap as above posts but his products fit and are first class from my 2 experiences with his products.

Doug