Norwegian Member With Canadian Mopar

KINGSWAY52

Hey!

I Live In Norway Are Married With My 1952 Dodge Kingsway Custom And Of Course My Wife.i've Had My Car Since 1983,it Came To Norway In 1955 From Cuba.i Restore It Over Two Year's Back Then (1983-1985)

I Used It For About 10 Year's And Then The Brake's Was Finish, And The Engie As Well.last Winter/spring(2005) It Got A New Engine From 1947 Dodge,this Spring (2006) I Rebuilt The Break's.

Here Is A Picsture Of The Car On A Tripp To A Friend Of Mine (also A Mopar Fan)

post-326-13585344577872_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the Forum, your car is Canadian built, and I am from Canada.How long did it take to restore your car, was it in rough shape to begin with.Very intersting it was in Cuba first, Cuba is full of old cars to this day.................Fred

About How Long It Took Too Restore The Kingsway Last Time,two Year's With Lift Off Frame.

Here's A Pic Off It The Day I Bout It.(mee As Well)

As you can see it was not running,and the guy i bout it from had started to restore it but there was a lot to do.

At that time i was ingange with another girl,and she run off with another guy later that fall,so after she run off i spendt all evneing's and weekend's in the garrage.I'll try to put some more picture's too my homepage so you can see.The plan for this winter is to take a framlift again.

post-326-13585344579153_thumb.jpg

100_1723.jpg

The fellow on the right is Buffen Buue, president of the North American Car Club of Norway, if I remember correctly. (Not the very best pic - taken at night) They spent the night here in Joplin, MO in June as part of their Route 66 tour from Chicago to California. I think there were 17 cars on that trip...all shipped over here, driven on the tour, then shipped back.

Another pic of some cars:

100_1727.jpg

This group of vehicles was from the 50s and 60s.....all very nice. While here, they went to a drive-in movie.....some or all of the people had never been to one before.

Well As For Part's U Guy's Are More Lucky Than I Am.

I'll Have To Order Ti From A Store In Norway (there Are Several Of Them)

But So Is The Price For Things , Wry High, And Now For The Big 100 $ Question.

I Now I Migth Need A New Master Syl For My Canadian Built Dodge Kingsway Custom(easier To Order To A Plymouth From The Same Year) ( 1952 )

If I Diseede To Bye A New One,can I Ask Any Of U Guy' Over There To Look For Price, And If I At The Time Have The Money I Can Transfer Money Over To U And Will U Then Order It And Send It Too Mee Here In Norway?

Guest ross0901

Welcome, I went to a great Street Rod Show on saturday, lots of ply but only afew dodges. It was in Linesville Georgia. Anyway the big show on the 17-19 Nov in Moultrie Ga, hope to meet some of you there.