Anyone Here Have An Assault Vehicle? Ot

Don Coatney

This is the kind of crap that caused my brother to leave new york. He got arrested for supposedly "stealing" his wifes car once. He spent the day putting a fuel pump in and took it for a test drive around the block. The cops picked him up just down the street, even though they had the same last name. she had to come straighten out and it's on his record anyways. Gotta love the rotten apple! No offence to anybody that likes it though!

your politicians has too much free time on their hands..bet the sucker has  Hummer in his garage space...of course I am still waiting for the all the postage fees I have amassed for the e-mails I have sent also...another piece of ridiculous paperhanging.  I think they are saving them up till I hit the magic number than my assets when liquidated will barely cover...

for sure the man has no idea of the HP and weight and such of the taxi running the street..

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

Interesting that the only references I see to this when I search is on car forums and gun forums. At least on the first couple of pages I see no mainstream news organization nor an official NYS website that might list proposed laws.

Snopes does not appear to have anything on this. Yet. Sure sounds false to me.

Hilarious article... I need to put it on one of the motorcycle forums and one of the gun forums and see what kind of ripples it causes...

You're a bad influence on me there Don... although, it does sound suspiciously like the screwy ideas the Memphis city council comes up with...

nothing to do with cylinder count.....Irresponsibility does however...just as many turbo four bangers getting wrapped about tress than 12 cylinder Jags and 10 cylinder Vipers...actually the exotics are probably driven more skillfully as the young and the restless on the average cannot afford these toys....ban cigarettes and alcohol and drugs..and heck for that matter doctors..they kill more people daily than exotic sports cars..

in the top 10 causes of death in this country..automobile ranks #10   guns and knives and such did not make the top ten at all...

this opinion may not be shared by others but then I really do not care...

Edited by Plymouthy Adams