For the last several days I have noticed very slow response of the site - particularly when clicking on unread posts to a thread. Even when there is only one unread post, it generally takes at least 20-30 sec. to see the post(s). During that time the screen is completly locked up. Very frustrating!! Are others having the same problem? I am hoping that the problem is at the site end and not my end.

Barry

Thank you for your responses. Clearly, the problem is at my end. As to clearing the history in my brouser and a disc cleanup, I don't have the foggyist what that means. What I do know, however, is to call our local computer service folks and have them out again. You can probably tell that I am a real computer dufus. If my grandchildren weren't away for the summer, I suspect that they would know how to solve my problem. In any event, thank you again for your responses. I appreciate it.

Barry

Top left of your screen you should see a star and next to it Favorites. Click on favorites and 3 boxes will appear. Click on the one that says history and delete everything.

Bottom left of your screen you should see a globe with the windows logo. Click on that logo and a window will appear. Bottom left in the window should be an option listing all programs, click on that then click on accessories. Next window that appears you should see system tools. Click on that and you will see dics cleanup. Click on that and follow the on screen instructions.

At least you can get in easily, I kept seeing an "internal server error" message. Thought the site had gone away, tried via googling "pilot house forum" today and was able to log in again...

Have your bookmarks been updated to the new URL?

Has it changed again in the last month?

If they have "mopar.pairserver" in them they are out of date. 

Remember you can always get to the site with either of the primary domains, www.p15-d24.com or www.pilot-house.com.