Brake Drums For 1949 Pick Up

Dartman

Hi

I'm new to the forum and new to older cars. I have a couple of muscle cars of the late 60's vintage but I'm finding out this old dodge is a great learning experience and a lot different. I'm attempting to redo the brake system and have run into a snag. I need a front drum and either a source for wheel studs or a rear drum. I have the heavy duty 12inch drums with 9/16-18 studs and wheel nuts (not the wheel bolts and tapped drums I've uncovered in my research). It's listed as a B1 pickup and I think a 3/4 ton. The stock studs have a .7 diameter knurl and all the manufacturers I've checked only go up to .68 - no press fit there. I appreciate any help or advise.

Thanks post-6244-0-31411500-1371913427_thumb.jpgpost-6244-0-67991700-1371913428_thumb.jpg