Atca Show In Allentown Pa

Hello All,

I went to a truck show yesterday and found a few of our comrades. Hope I'm doing this right...

http://imageshack.us/a/img526/4116/g9gc.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img12/6334/zzoc.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img10/6901/ubuj.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img690/1180/el0r.jpg

I'll post some other trucks as well.

That's a nice white colored truck. Appears to have all of the goodies - R/H external mirror, interior rear vision mirror, fender indicators, stainless steel grille bars, rear bumper etc.. Any inside pics?

Thanks for posting!

small show going on yesterday north of town..have no clue who sponsored it..bikes, trucks and cars..stopped by for GP and can only say that I looked at 4 cars..69 dart really nice street machine, AMC AMX that was a clean stocker and the 48 Cadillac and 51 Chevy as these represented the only 'older car' category..the rest on a visual scan were not worth walking in the heat to view..seen one mustang, tri-5 or Camaro..you have seen them all..and Hardly motorcycles....rolling boat anchors at best..not that I am opinionated  or bias in any manner..just speaking the truth....lol

• Like 1

The green flatbed belongs to Stan Young from Maine.  The last I knew it was for sale.  I've driven it and its an ex firetruck with very low mileage.  Last year there was a red 52 pickup that was probably the nicest one I've ever seen. The black painted bed didn't have so much as a wrinkle or dent in it.   That must have taken some amount of work to restore.

The green flatbed belongs to Stan Young from Maine.  The last I knew it was for sale.  I've driven it and its an ex firetruck with very low mileage.  Last year there was a red 52 pickup that was probably the nicest one I've ever seen. The black painted bed didn't have so much as a wrinkle or dent in it.   That must have taken some amount of work to restore.

The green flatbed wasn't in the main show field. It was parked in the rear where several trailers and motorhomes were located (at least that was the case on Fri. when we were there). There was a For Sale sign laying on the front seat with no phone number.

Barry

He brings that down every year along with a black PH pickup that he uses for his get around vehicle while he's at the show.  Stan is a real character from New England.  He's got a IH KB-12 tractor that he converted from a huge gas 6 banger to an all MACK drivetrain that he tows the ph's with on a lowboy.  He's a lot of fun to hang with and has the dry-est sense of humor I've ever heard- a real wicked pissa as they say in ME.  According to him, the Dodge truck line was very popular with the ME potato farmers and there are still a lot of 'em up there if you know where to look.  

Butch - I live in the northern end of Calvert County, about 15 minutes from Chesapeake Beach. Looks like you're between Frederick and Hagerstown? I head through your neck of the woods 1-2 times a month on my way to West Virginia..

On the green flatbead, a couple guys were with it and said it was for sale. Neither was the owner but they said they could "negotiate" for him. Nice guys, let me have a good look inside. Near as I could tell the truck is very clean but had considerable rust buildup on the floor panels, which was covered with a floor mat. But overall it's in great shape.

- Jeff