Newly Registered

Silverdome

Hello All,

I just registered yesterday and started a new topic in the Tech Forum before I introduced myself. Sorry about that, sometimes I get the cart in front of the horse. Anyway I've been around old cars all my life as my dad was on old car nut. I guess that's where I get it. I hope to learn some things and maybe I can share some of my experiences along the way.

Later, Mark Brisbin (A.K.A. Silverdome)

Well, I have a '48 Plymouth Deluxe Business Coupe, two '34 Dodges one is a Business Coupe and the other is a 2 Door Sedan, a '66 Plymouth Valiant V200 4 Door and I work on all of them from time to time. The '66 and '48 are drivers and the '34 Dodges are in need of lots of work just to get them to driver status.

Like I said in my intro "I've been around old cars all my life" and I'm over 50 now. It's just something I can't and don't want to get away from. I was born this way and prefer to die this way so yeah I'm hooked.

Welcome Mark.  Next is give us a little history.  Whadda ya have or what are you working on?

Edited by Silverdome

Hello All,

I just registered yesterday and started a new topic in the Tech Forum before I introduced myself. Sorry about that, sometimes I get the cart in front of the horse. Anyway I've been around old cars all my life as my dad was on old car nut. I guess that's where I get it. I hope to learn some things and maybe I can share some of my experiences along the way.

Later, Mark Brisbin (A.K.A. Silverdome)

Hi Mark, and welcome. With all those old MoPaRs, I don't think you'll be needing either that cart or the horse! ;)

Welcome Mark,

I am also new by a few months to this forum. Use these guys for your questions for your rides. Lots of Mopar years here to help you out. Be sure to post in the right forums for your questions, otherwise the old schooler's will let you know, good luck

Welcome Mark,

I am also new by a few months to this forum. Use these guys for your questions for your rides. Lots of Mopar years here to help you out. Be sure to post in the right forums for your questions, otherwise the old schooler's will let you know, good luck

So, is my post about "Fitting A '35 Chrysler 6 Into A '34 Dodge" in the correct forum when I put it in the Technical Forum?

If it is in the wrong forum how do I move it?

Thanks, Mark

Edited by Silverdome

So, is my post about "Fitting A '35 Chrysler 6 into A '34 Dodge" in the correct forum when I put it in the Technical Forum?

If it is in the wrong forum how do I move it?

Thanks, Mark

If it is too wrong, some one will flag it to a moderator who can move it. Would you like in the P15-D24 forum rather than technical forum?

If it is too wrong, some one will flag it to a moderator who can move it. Would you like in the P15-D24 forum rather than technical forum?

Tod,

If it is wrong, yes I would like to move it but if not then no need unless you think it may get more exposure and possibly more suggestions.

I also took a look at your website and it has a bunch of information that I will read as I get the chance.

Thanks, Mark